Monday 4 January 2016

Blue Winter Trees


Well, I'm back at work after a two week break ( hence the shadowy photo of a card that is bright and sparkly in real life). I feel really tired! Obviously I got used to not working.  (And eating chocolate and drinking wine. It was hard work dragging the extra 7 pounds up the station steps today.) Anyway, I made this last night when I had some energy.

The trees are three stamps from a Memory Box set I got just before Christmas and the sentiment is by Little Claire.

I'd like to enter:
Classy Cards n Such  winter blues
Jingle Belles something old (glitter paper), something new (stamps)
Artistic Inspirations  winter blues

7 comments:

SmilynStef said...

Love those beautiful trees in blue ... so very glad you started the year with us at jingle belles.

chrissie said...

Terrific clean and crisp card Marina

Love Chrissie xx

June Houck said...

Marina, what a beautiful card! i love the blue hues in your trees.

Pia S said...

I really like this combination of blue wintery colors. I haven't seen these tree stamps before, only a similar die, love their modern design.

Marie Bingaman said...

Your card is perfect! I love everything about it! :)

wannabcre8tive said...

Your card is so pretty. I love the little trees and the sparkly ribbon.

lauren bergold said...

what a fun & fab holiday card; love love love your mix of old and new! so pleased you could join our 2016 JINGLE BELLES fun, more is sooooo totally MERRIER, lol! ♥