Saturday 9 January 2016

All Pink


One of my favourite challenges, Shopping Our Stash , are having a monochromatic challenge, and using pink in honour of their DT member, Leslie, who recently passed away.

I used the watering can and banner stamps from a Craft Asylum set, the sentiment is by Mama Elephant and the papers are from my paper mountain. I paper-pieced a little on the image, added a frame of dots, some liquid pearls and glossy accents to the heart on the can.

As well as Shopping Our Stash, I'd like to enter:
Eureka birthday cards
Ooh La La   girlie
Seize the Birthday ag
Penny Black at Allsorts   one for the girls

12 comments:

chrissie said...

Beautiful card in pink Marina. I love the bunting

Chrissie xx

brenda said...

A lovely pink and girly card Marina.

Many thanks for joining us at Penny Black and More challenge.

B x

Donna said...

Lovely card! Thanks for joining the crew at SHOPPING OUR STASH for our "Colour Me Monochromatic" challenge to help us honor Leslie :)

Pia S said...

I think I'm going to recognize some of your papers, several of them are probably part of my own paper mountain. Pink! I see I'm not the only one having a pink phase. Come February and I'm probably back to normal, lol.

lauren bergold said...

what a fabulous card, i love that banner, especially! thanks for SHOPPING YOUR (monochromatic--gah, PINK!) STASH with us this week! ♥♥♥

Barbara Godden said...

Gorgeous card, great banner, so glad you used (gah) pink. thanks for joining us at Shopping Our stash for the Colour Me Monochromatic challenge,

karalschuknecht said...

Great birthday card. Thanks for joining us this week at Eureka Stamps. Karal DT

Jodene said...

Such a pretty pink card, I love it! The little heart banner looks adorable. Thanks for playing along with us at Seize The Birthday :)

Jessi Fogan said...

So cute and sweet! Thanks so much for helping us honour Leslie at Shopping our Stash :)

Chana Malkah said...

Very pretty and very well crafted! Thanks for taking the Monochromatic challenge this week at Shopping Our Stash!
Hugz,
Chana, DT

Alli Devine said...

Such a beautiful feminine card really pretty. Thanks for entering our 'Girlie' challenge at Ooh La La creations.
Alli xx

susiestacey said...

Lovely card, pretty in pink.
Thank you for sharing at Penny Black & More January challenge and good luck x Susan