Monday 9 November 2015

Make My Monday - Many Thanks


Our challenge this week at Make My Monday  is 'Many Thanks'. I know they have Thanksgiving celebrations coming up in Canada and the US, but we don't have this holiday in the UK, so I made a general 'thank you' card.

I used a set of new (to me) Stampendous stamps, which has two vases and several bunches of flower heads, so you do some simple masking to put them together. I coloured them with Promarkers and added a sentiment from Stampin Up.

I hope you'll visit us at Make my Monday, see what the DT has made and join in the challenge.

I'd like to enter:
SSS Weds  thanks
Naughty or Nice  monochromatic thanks
Simply Create Too give thanks
Mod Squad give thanks
Crafty Cardmakers thank you 

11 comments:

chrissie said...

A beautiful and bright card Marina. The image is so eye catching

Love Chrissie xx

Ros Crawford said...

What a beautiful card!! Those flowers are stunning!!

Pia S said...

Beautiful masking, it's a technique you're great at and it makes the image original, I'm guessing no two alike when this technique is used. Love the colors as well. Not thanksgiving here either, but it's never wrong to have thank you cards at hand...

Barbara said...

A thank you card was all that you needed to enter this challenge, and you certainly did that. Love the monochromatic card with the masked flowers. A perfect thank you card. Thanks for joining us at the Mod Squad this week. Hope to see you again.

Dotty Jo said...

Stunning card, Marina, I adore lilacs and mauves and love all the different elements of your card, Jo x Naughty or Nice DT

Maike from Maikreations said...

Thank you for sharing your card with us over at Crafty Cardmakers & More! I really love your colour scheme and your layout!!!

jenn shurkus said...

soooo pretty :) thank you for playing along with us at simon says stamp wednesday challenge!

jenndub71 said...

Very pretty card! Thanks so much for sharing with us at Crafty Cardmakers and More!

Lindsey said...

So pretty in blue! I like how the image, embossed panel and sentiment all coordinate. Thanks for joining us at Naughty or Nice Challenges!

Josephine said...

Beautiful!

Thanks for sharing your project with us at Crafty Cardmakers and More!

Unknown said...

This is so beautiful! I love the design and the colors you chose. Perfect for our Monochromatic challenge at Naughty or NIce Challenges :)