Sunday 20 September 2015

Alien


There's been a flurry of activity in my craft room today as my partner has taken my son out to a bus event - yay!

I do like to play along with Shopping Our Stash as they often come up with some slightly different themes - who could forget the toilet paper challenge, for example? This week the theme is 'aliens'.

As you can see I kept it very simple - I used an alien digi from A Day for Daisies, the sentiment (by Clearly Besotted) and Promarkers.

I'd also like to enter A Gem of a Challenge (boys) and The Male Room (Neon).

6 comments:

Suchi said...

Such a cute card Marina! :)
Suchi xx

lauren bergold said...

oooooh! LOVE this! brilliant to put the sentiment ON the monsta/alien/supermodel! thanks for SHOPPING YOUR (out of this world!) STASH with us this week! :)

Donna said...

OK that is about the cutest fuzzy little alien I have ever seen!! Thanks so much for joining the Shopping Our Stash crew for our "Outta This World" challenge this week!

Wendy Fraser said...

Such a fun card, the sentiment is the perfect match for the image, thanks for joining us at A Gem of a Challenge xx

Pia S said...

I love aliens and monsters, ideal for boy cards. And there's a lot of them in my family, from newborns to retired ones. This would fit any of them. Cute.

Deborah Frings said...

Brilliant! Your neon alien is such fun and so perfect for a boy. Great work. Thanks so much for playing along with The Male Room this week!