Saturday 20 June 2015

Inkspirational - Wild


The new challenge at Inkspirational is WILD.  For my DT card I used a stamp from one of my oldest sets of clear stamps (they are very yellow!)  - I don't know the brand. maybe Woodware?  I stamped the pattern twice in a spicy orange colour, so hopefully it looks like a wild animal pattern.  'Go Wild' was cut on my electronic die-cutter from a font on my pc, and 'it's your birthday' is a Clearly Besotted stamp. I mounted it on crimped card.

I think this would work well for a man's birthday, don't you?

I hope you will come and join in our WILD challenge at Inkspirational . The DT have come up with loads of fun and fabulous interpretations of the theme, and you must see what our wonderful Guest Designer, Jenny has made.

I'd like to enter:
Uniko - Maculine
Addicted to Stamps  cas
Crafty Cardmakers for a man or boy

15 comments:

Pia Larsen said...

This could definitely go for a man's birthday. The orange pattern certainly gives the card a masculine feel to it.
Have loads of fun with Sandie and Nonni.....I am only a tiny, tiny little bit envious. Perhaps next time I'll jump on a plane and woooosh 1½ hour later I'm in London too, hi, hi, hi.... ;o)

sandie said...

Good idea, I missed the wild animal approach! Just subscribed!

chrissie said...

Great idea for a male card Marina

Love Chrissie xx

sandie said...

forgot to say thanks for joining Uniko and ATSM

Beverley said...

Awesome CAS card and loving the tiger stripes! Thanks so much for joining in on the Uniko Challenge. Hugs Bev x

Kim M said...

Wonderful CAS design! Love the stripes and the crimped paper. Awesome! :-)

My Paper Epiphany said...

I love your take on the word prompt - so fun! Thanks for having me as GD!

Sazzle Dazzle said...

Love your fun, striking and wild take on this card Marina.
Super clever and thanks for playing along at ATSM and Uniko.
Sarah x

Shauna said...

What a perfect sentiment for the challenge! The animal printed background stamp is a great companion. Wonderful design!
- Shauna

Cornelia (fun stamping) said...

Already admired that card on Inkspirational - perfect CAS! Thanks for playing with us at ATSM!

cm said...

This card would 10000000% work for a guy-birthday! What an innovative take on the prompt, Marina! Love the 'wild' orange stripes, paired wonderfully with the bold sentiment! Yes indeed, this is fabulous!
Hugs~c

Josephine said...

Great card!

Thanks for joining us at Crafty Cardmakers and More!

Nonni said...

I think this would be perfect for a guy's birthday card. I really like the CAS look and the color palette. Great card in every way!

Linda Handford said...

I love the simplicity of this card, and the bold colour choice, lovely.

Anita in France said...

Brilliant, Marina ... the bright orange 'animal' stripes and that bold font make for a fabulous masculine card! Thanks so much for playing along with us at Uniko! Anita :)