Friday 27 March 2015

Empty Box Project #12 - Christmas trees


Here's a Christmas card made from a previously unused set - Warmth and Wonder by Stampin Up.

Just to recap:
On New Year's day I revealed my stamping shame - a big box of unused stamps - and started my Empty Box project. My aim is to work through the box , one stamp/ stamp set at a time and see if I can use them. If I can't use them, I will dispose of them. The aim is to finish with an empty box.

I'd like to enter: 
Glory of Christmas  Christmas Tree 
Christmas Card Challenges  anything goes 
Fab and Funky Christmas 

11 comments:

chrissie said...

Terrific card Marina

Love Chrissie xx

conil said...

Love the texture and dimension you've created on your card. Perfect for Merry Monday.

Bonnie said...

What a lovely trio of trees, Marina! Love the touches of blue! Thanks for sharing this with us at Merry Monday!

Kathy Schweinfurth said...

Very pretty CAS design - love the embossed back drop! Thanks so much for playing with us at Merry Monday this week!

sweet art designs said...

Great job, I am glad you decided to use the stamp. Great results. Thank you for sharing with us at the Glory of Christmas. - Myrna DT

Wendy Nicola Jackson said...

Thanks so much for joining in our 'Christmas' challenge at Fab 'n' Funky. Your card is gorgoeus. Love the embossing and your clever stamping. Hugs, Wends x Fab 'n' Funky DT

Donna B. said...

Very pretty card. Thanks for playing at CCC this week.

Tenia Nelson said...

Very pretty!! Thanks for playing along at the CCC!!

Wendy said...

Love your pretty card with the 3 trees and the embossed cardbase! I love the challenge you put on yourself to use stamps that you have stored away! I did this myself a few years ago but sadly, I never parted ways with any of my unloved stamps! Good luck! Thanks for playing along with us this week over at Merry Monday! :)

Pia S said...

That tree stamp is a true treasure! Stamping several times with it was a great idea to make a little scene of it.

Hazel said...

Thanks for entering The Glory of Christmas challenge 55 with your lovely crafting, Hazel, DT -- you could also enter this into my CHNC challenge extra for March - I'd love to see it there too. x