Monday 24 November 2014

Make My Monday - black, white and hint of red.


This week at Make My Monday  we'd like you to make a project which is black and white with a hint of red.

For my card, I used an electronic cutting file to cut out the woman, dog and gifts, and coloured parts of them red with a marker pen. The town silhouette is also a cutting file but I removed the cut lines and printed it onto the card. The sentiment is a Clearly Besotted stamp.

Hope to see you at Make My Monday.

I'd like to enter:
Allsorts no designer paper
Crafty Hazelnuts getting ready for Christmas
Come and Get It  winter

9 comments:

chrissie said...

Love the whole thing Marina--a really classy card

Chrissie x

Jacqueline said...

This is beautiful - very elegant - Jacqueline xx

Bunny said...

Cute card. Love the color scheme. Thank you for joining us at Come And Get It challenge. Bunny DT

Pia S said...

I LOVE this scene, Marina, and I think you worked this color scheme perfectly!

Fliss said...

Really love this one! So classy!
Fliss xx

Wendy L said...

Lovely card, fab design, thanks for joining us at Allsorts this week, xxx

brenda said...

Your card is very elegant and stylish Marina.

Thanks so much for sharing your lovely with with us at Allsorts this week.

I have some candy hereand you are very welcome to enter.

B x

Sue - said...

Love this Marina.

Joan said...

This is a gorgeous card, Marina!!! Love that city scene!