Monday 10 November 2014

Make My Monday - Berries and Foliage


This week at Make My Monday  the theme is 'Berries and Foliage'. I used a Penny Black wreath stamp and I stamped it three times, on top of each other, using different shades of ink. The berries are liquid pearl and the sentiment is a magazine freebie. The stamp I used in the corners weas another, different magazine freebie and I stamped it repeatedly , as I'd done with the wreath but it looks different because the card is textured.

We'd love to see your projects on theme of 'Berries and Foliage' at Make My Monday . 

I'd like to enter:
Time Out photo
Eclectic Ellapu leaves and foliage
Penny Black and More anything goes
Craft Your Passion  beginning with b - berries, branches

15 comments:

Suzi B said...

Hi Marina, love the effect of stamping the wreath in different shades of green... gorgeous card.
Suzi B xx

Fliss said...

Just gorgeous Marina and i nearly used that berry wreath too!
Fliss xx

Pia S said...

What a great result you've achieved with multiple stamping! Another thing I've never tried before and that gas to go on my to do list! I think the branches look extra great with the texture of the paper...

sandie said...

like the repeat stamping-I will have to try this, it gives a lovely layering look. Great to see you at TIME OUT x

Sue - said...

Gorgeous card Marina. Love the stamping on the textured card.

Anita in France said...

The repeat stamping is fabulous, Marina ... love all the depth and dimension it creates on your yummy wreath! Thanks so much for playing along with us at Time Out! Anita :)

Gerrina said...

Super card! Love the wreath; such a fine stamping methode! Great card! Thank you for taking the TIME OUT and join us!

Sarah G said...

I do like a good wreath and the greens on yours are fab! Great to see you at Time Out :)

Claire Dale said...

Gorgeous simple and elegant card! Thank you for joining us at Eclectic Ellapu for our latest challenge!
Claire xx
EE DT

Shirley said...

Lovely over stamping to make the gorgeous wreath Marina. I love the cute little berries too.
Thank you foe sharing your festive card with us this month at Penny Black and More and we hope you will join us again soon.

Shirley

Unknown said...

Love the simplicity and how is drive the complexity of the design. Kim, CYP DT

Nonni said...

Stylish card, Marina! Great idea to stamp several times, adds a lot of depth! Thanks for taking TIME OUT and joining our challenge! :) xxx

susiestacey said...

Lovely card, the wreath looks fab stamped several times/
Thank you for sharing at Penny Black & More @ Allsorts 'Anything Goes' challenge and good luck x Susan x

May said...

Gorgeous card Love the Greens & beautiful wreath....Thank you for joining us at Eclectic Ellapu....Hugs May x x

Pat said...

A really pretty card Marina and the wreath looks great in several different colour greens with the little red berries. x