Monday 13 October 2014

Make My Monday - Numbers


At first glance, this might look like I've used Halloween papers - I don't know why I combined orange with black, as this is a birthday card and in fact, the papers are from a 'school' theme range.

This is my DT card for Make My Monday , where the theme this week is 'Numbers'.  At the end of the month one of my male colleagues turns 60, and, as he's a maths teacher, I made this card for him.

I hope we can count on you (haha) to join us at Make My Monday this week.

I'd like to enter:
Crafters Cafe black , orange plus1 (white)
Aloha Friday  dies and punches
Pink Elephant  black, orange plus your pick (white)

7 comments:

cm said...

I didn't even think Halloween colours until you mentioned it, but given his birthday is at month's end, the colour scheme certainly fits. A most fabulous card; guy-perfect indeed!
~c

chrissie said...

Your joke made me laugh Marina.

The card is terrific

Love Chrissie x

Suzi B said...

Hi marina a great card for a maths teacher
Suzi B xx

Pia S said...

I think we pick inspiration from different seasons to make our non occasion cards, and I think that's great!

Jacqueline said...

A great card for a maths teacher - fab manly colours too - Jacqueline xx

Nance said...

A very fun birthday card! Love the orange, it pops on the white! Thanks for sharing it at The Pink Elephant Challenge! Come back again soon. Nance, DT

Creations by Shirl said...

Love the big 60! Thanks for joining us over at KBD challenge~