Monday, 22 September 2014

Make My Monday - Autumn Colours


I was asked to make a 'thank you ' card for a childminder, so I thought I'd combine it with my DT project for Make My Monday , where the challenge is 'Autumn Colours'.

I used a free digistamp from Dearie Dolls  and I coloured it with Promarkers, paper-pieced the jacket, and stamped the sentiment on the swing.

If, like me, you love the colours of autumn - reds, browns, orange and golden-yellow- I hope you will join us this week at Make My Monday. 

I'd like to enter:
Creative Knockouts fall
QKR Stampede fall colours
Oldie But Goodie  autumn
Incy Wincy anything goes

12 comments:

  1. A really cute card Marina and love those delicate flower embellies.
    Fliss xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Terrific fun image for this delightful card Marina

    Love Chrissie x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute card and perfect thank you for a childcare person!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a cute card & an adorable image!

    Thanks so much for playing along with us @ Creative Knockouts & hope to see you back again for our next challenge!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a sweet card. I love the sentiment on the swing ;-) Thank you for participating with us at the Creative Knockouts! Melanie, DT

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a fun, cute card Marina! Thanks for playing along at Incy Wincy Designs :o) x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such a sweet fall card for a child. I often forget to plan for a spot for my sentiment, so I like your idea of adding it to the image!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thank you for joining this week at QKR Stampede Good luck and We hope you'll join us again soon
    Zoe x
    Handmade with lots of Love

    ReplyDelete
  9. Such a fun card, lovely image. Thanks so much for joining us over at Creative Knockouts, good luck and hope to see you again.
    ~ Denise DT ~
    Creative Knockouts
    {Denise's Patch of Creativity}
    {Lil Patch of Crafty Friends Challenge}

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh my Marina~a most adorable card, indeed! The little one on the swing could easily be my niece. Love it!
    ~c

    ReplyDelete
  11. Lovely card thanks for playing along with us at Incy Wincy this week.
    Jenny x

    ReplyDelete