Friday 25 July 2014

Festive 48 - week 28


I won this Art By Miran image in a challenge and it's not something I would normally go for, but I really enjoyed using it. I coloured it with Promarkers and added glitter glue. I mounted it on silver mirri board and pink patterned paper. I added punched snowflakes, gems, ribbon with a sentiment, and a charm. If nothing else, I'm sure you will agree that it's very pink! 

Just to recap, I have challenged myself to make a Christmas card every week , and post it here (to make sure I do it!) . If I do this, by the beginning of December I will have 48 Christmas cards. I have also issued an invitation to anyone who would like to join me by linking up ONE card each week. 

This link up is always 'Any Christmas Card Goes'. 

Thank you to everyone who's joined me so far. I love seeing your cards. 

I'd like to enter: 
Card Mania add a charm 
Shopping Our Stash can't put it down (gems!) 
Crafting for all Seasons  tic tac toe - ribbon, square, pink 
Jellypark Christmas 




10 comments:

Jessi Fogan said...

I sooooo love pink & Christmas together! And you can never have enough sparkle :) Thanks so much for coming to play with us at Shopping our Stash!

Kathy D. said...

OMG! I love the close up of here and how she takes most of the space. It is a beautiful card and you will find someone that it will be perfect for or sale it cause it will be snatched up right away! You did a wonderful job coloring it and the gems on the snowflakes are perfect!

Kathy D.

Dawn said...

Fantastic card! Great idea too!
Thanks for playing Tic Tac Toe with us at Crafting For All Seasons this time!
Good Luck
Hugs
Dawn xx

Barb said...

This is gorgeous, love how you colored her, really nice card. Thanks so much for sharing with us at Crafting For All Seasons. Barb

Pia S said...

Pink for Christmas has grown on me, I've made some using pink these two past weeks myself. The card is quite different from what you normally make, but I think it's a successful variation of style.

lauren bergold said...

oh wow! this is very pink, indeed, which makes it even more fab imo! awesome plan to make xmas cards all thru the year, it really changes the shape of december, stress-wise! :) thanks for SHOPPING YOUR STASH with us this week! ♥

Debbie said...

Glad I'm not the only one still loving gems. Beautifully done card. Your layout is perfect to highlight her lovely face.

Meighan Wheller said...

Love the image Marina and the non-traditional card. Lovely! Meighan

Monika Reeck said...

woow christmas card in pink...adorable..love your add of the charm and that snow with pink bling and the image is totally colored adorable...you are so talented Marina.. Love your card..

Thanks for joining with us at CARD MANIA challenge this time

Hugs,

Monika - GDT

cm said...

A pink Christmas card: beautiful, especially since it's an ideal colour for this darling image! The silver paper, the sweet embellishments: this is a "WOW" card, indeed!
Hugs~c