Sunday 29 June 2014

Festive 48 - Week 25



Hi everyone. This week I used my Silhouette Cameo to 'print and cut' elements from Glitz Designs 'Hello December' digikit. I added a greeting, brad and lots of glitter to the tree,


Just to recap, I have challenged myself to make a Christmas card every week , and post it here (to make sure I do it!) . If I do this, by the beginning of December I will have 48 Christmas cards. I have also issued an invitation to anyone who would like to join me by linking up ONE card each week. 

This link up is always 'Any Christmas Card Goes'. 

Thank you to everyone who's joined me so far. I love seeing your cards. 

I'd like to enter:
Crafting When We Can recipe green
Fab n Funky  Christmas
Crafty Hazelnuts Christmas Challenge  sentiment
My Time to Craft  Christmas in June
Holly Jolly  show me some glitter





9 comments:

Danielle Vincent said...

Such a fun Christmas card. I loke the layout of this. Thanks so much for joining us at MTTC.

P.S. another fun weekly Christmas card challenge is 52CCT.

Judy McKay said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Judy McKay said...

Very nice Christmas card. It looks very festive in the red and green colours. Thank you for joining us at Holly Jolly this week. Hope to see you back here again soon. Judy DT

Pia S said...

A fun festive design! It seems like you're having so much fun, and endless possibilities, with the Cameo.

Amy A said...

What a fun and fabulous christmas card. Love the glitter tree. Thank you for joining us in our "Recipe" Challenge this week at Crafting When We Can Challenges.

Amy~DT

Wendy Nicola Jackson said...

What a clever 'scene'. CAS gorgeousness, love it! Thanks for joining in our Christmas challenge at Fab 'n' Funky. We hope you'll join us for the next challenge too and good luck. Hugs, Wends x Fab 'n' Funky DT

Hazel said...

Thanks for entering your lovely card for CHNC challenge 183 - you could also enter this into my CHNC challenge extra for July - I'd love to see it there too. x

Hazel said...

Sorry, please ignore the bit about entering my CHNC challenge extra for Christmas - just realised that the card was made and blogged before 1 July - apologies! x

cm said...

Fun and festive, Marina! Those traditional colours always make me smile!
Hugs~c