Friday 4 April 2014

Festive 48 - Week 12


This  stamp (Papermania) isn't actually a Christmas stamp, although I've used it on a Christmas card before.  I've paper-pieced it with Wild Rose Christmas papers (magazine freebie). I used the sketch from Christmas Challenges and the bingo card from Holly Jolly Christmas Challenge - gold, more than 3 layers, ribbon . (The gold and red ribbon is trimming the back layer.).

Just to recap, I have challenged myself to make a Christmas card every week , and post it here (to make sure I do it!) . If I do this, by the beginning of December I will have 48 Christmas cards. I have also issued an invitation to anyone who would like to join me.

Thank you to everyone who's joined me so far. I love seeing your cards. 

As well as Holly Jolly and Christmas Challenges, I'd also like to enter: 

Addicted to Stamps  Holiday 
Cuttin and Stampin  paper piecing 
Fab n Funky  Christmas 

10 comments:

Linda Anderson said...

So sweet! Love your paper piecing and that you used a "non-Christmas" stamp to create this beauty. Congrats on your Christmas card challenge too, what a great idea. Thanks for joining us for our bingo challenge at Holly Jolly Christmas.

Linda

Anonymous said...

Super cute card,
Thanks for Playing along with us this time at Christmas Challenge with Sketches, hugs Samantha :0)

Meighan Wheller said...

Love this card Marina. Just love the paper piecing. Another card off the list - tick! Thanks for sharing with us at Holly Jolly. Meg

Sunshine HoneyBee said...

Like the wonderful paper piecing on the package & dress bow. Thank you for entering Cuttin' & Stampin' Ch14-12 Paper Piecing.
Melissa
"Sunshine HoneyBee"
Cuttin' & Stampin' DT Orange Team

Kim Ross said...

What an adorable card!! Thanks so much for playing along & sharing your project with us at Cuttin' and Stampin'! :)

1CardCreator said...

Love this card, just the right amount of Christmas! I'll be joining you later this week. ~Diane

Anonymous said...

Fab paper piecing on this wonderful Christmas Card. Thanks for joining the fun at ATSM. Monika

Ginny said...

fab card, thanks for joining us at FnF :)

Danielle Vincent said...

This is really lovely! Her dress is really neat. Thanks for joining us this week at ATS&M for the Holiday challenge.
P.S. I also design for 52{Christmas} Card Throwdown - which is a weekly Christmas card challenge. It might also help you keep on track with your Christmas cards. Would love to see you there as well. Hugs D

Pia S said...

Such a sweet card and great paper piecing! This image definitely works well for a Christmas card, and all your other elements ensure that there's plenty of Christmasy details on here! It's a lovely card.