Saturday 21 December 2013

Inkspirational Challenge 46 - Anything Goes


So while I've got all my Christmassy supplies out, I thought I'd scrap some old Christmas photos.

These are of my son in 2009 at nearly 3 years old. I used papers from Papermania and Cosmo Cricket. I die cut some Christmas trees and drew lots of wobbly borders. The title I used is also the title of one of the books he's 'reading'.

This is my DT project for this week's Inkspirational challenge, and the theme is Anything Inkspirational Goes .
Whatever you're working on, why not link it up at Inkpirational

I'd also like to enter: 
Craft Your Passion Anything but a card
Crafting for All Seasons Anything Christmas but a card 

5 comments:

sandie said...

This is a great idea Marina, your son looks so cute and love how you titled the same as the book x

chrissie said...

A lovely layout and great page for this time of year

Love Chrissie x

Nonni said...

Lovely page! I especially love the doodled border. Happy Holidays and thank you for all you do at Inkspirational Challenges!

Nikki Stalker said...

What a gorgeous layout Marina. A treasured memory on display. Have a wonderful Christmas and looking forward to 2014 at Inkspirational.

Nikki

Anonymous said...

What a lovely Layout. The kids are so sweet.
Thank you for joining us at Crafting for all Seasons
Hugs Elfie