Thursday 26 December 2013

Boxes and Bags


Being totally unable to measure accurately, the Silhouette Cameo has transformed my box-making. Here are three boxes/bags I have made recently:
1) (picture above). This box was made to put homemade biscuits in as a gift. It's not a cheap packaging option as I used the best part of 3 12x2 cs and 2 Basic Grey patterned papers!


2) I've used the cutting file for this tote bag before but this time I did it Christmas style and put inside a gift for my niece.

3) This little seed packet is one of three I made for the kids. This Christmas, I have overused this reindeer cutting file which I created  from a digi stamp and this time I used the negative cut into the seed packet and covered it with acetate. Colour-wise I went rustic rather than Christmas.  The packets were filled with oats and glitter that they sprinked outside for Santa's reindeer on Christmas eve.

I'd like to share these with:
Little Red Wagon  Anything Christmas
Just Add Ink  Christmas Project

7 comments:

sandie said...

Maybe not cheap but they are much nicer than shop brought! I love the tote bag, what a cool idea and can be altered for all seasons. The Cameo is a great little tool, lucky you to have one x

chrissie said...

Lovely work on these Marina. Nice to have anew toy to play with lol

Love Chrissie x

Rosanne said...

Wow, these are all terrific! Thanks for sharing it at Little Red Wagon this week.

Nikki Spencer said...

Love your collection of Christmas packaging and gift. That Reindeer food is a great idea and looks so effective! Thanks for joining in the Christmas fun at Just Add Ink.

Pia S said...

Perhaps not an economic option, but they sure are beautiful gift wrappings with a personal touch!

Paula Dobson said...

Love all your boxes and bags. So nice to be able too make gift packages that are gifts in themselves. Thanks for playing at JAI♥

KimB said...

Sprinkling out the reindeer food would have to be fun - what a great idea and great christmas project! Thanks for joining us at Just Add Ink.