Tuesday 5 November 2013

My Children


Last weekend I had a great time at the 'retreat ' , organised by June who runs my local crop group. There were lots of challenges which, as you know, I love.  For the layout above , we were given a 'goody bag' and had to use 3 items on a layout. I used five - the 3 papers, the border ( which was shocking pink till I coloured it) and the slide frame ( which I coloured and stamped with Staz-on.) I gilded two corners of the patterned paper , die cut some butterflies and put gold glitter on their wings.

The photo is of my two children. They were born 23 years apart, so have a special relationship, and I'm very proud of them both.

I'd like to enter:
Scrappy Friends November Challenge Family theme.

2 comments:

Yvonne Garner said...

Just precious!

Michelle J M said...

This is fabulous Marina. Great layout and gorgeous children! Michelle x