Sunday 27 October 2013

Vampire


For this Halloween card, I cropped part of a background from a Craft Artist digi kit. The vampire is a pre-cooured image from Polkadoodles' Sundae of Seasons' CD - I cut him out and stuck him on with 3d foam.  The sentiment is a Docrafts stamp.

This should have been a quick and easy card but as usual I spent so long messing around with ideas that it took just as long as it I'd done all the colouring etc myself!

I'd like to enter
Crafty Creations Halloween characters
The Sisterhood of Crafters Trick or treat
Stamping with the Dragon   Halloween

5 comments:

Nonni said...

Very cool! I love the background!

chrissie said...

This is lovely Marina--what great images to chose.

Love Chrissie x

Darlene said...

This is so cute Marina! Thanks so much for joining us at The Sisterhood’s ‘FALL/HALLOWEEN’ challenge and please come back again soon!
Darlene
one of the 'Sistahs'
The Sisterhood of Crafters
DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS

Sabine said...

A very cute Halloween card, I just love the background. Thanks for joining us at Crafty Creations this week,
hugs
Sabine

TRACEY MO said...

This is a wicked card great colours.

Thanks for joining us at stamping dragon

Tracey dt