Tuesday 15 October 2013

{Pin}spirational Challenge 79 - Anything Goes


This week's Pinspirational Challenge is Anything Goes!
 We're sponsored this week by Fresh Brewed Designs and they kindly provided the digi I've used - Wonky Christmas Tree. The papers are Prima North Country and I used Promarkers and an acrylic sentiment stamp.
Whatever you're working on, why not come and share it with us at Pinspirational Challenges? 

I'd like to enter:
Addicted to Stamps Christmas is coming
Scrap Creations Cut it out

6 comments:

Nonni said...

What a fun card! I love that wonky tree and the colors.xxx

Jeanette (Forest Ranger) said...

This is so creative and cute!

Anonymous said...

So much fun...I wouldn't have thought to do a red and blue tree.

Katelyn said...

Very pretty! I love the colours.

RitaK said...

Thank you for joining the ATSC With this modern and fun Christmas card. Hugs Rita

Meighan Wheller said...

Just love all the different papers Marina and the sentiment. Meg