Sunday 18 August 2013

Why I get up Early


I went to my local crop yesterday and I made this there. I used papers from Basic Grey serendade, Sunflower Glimmer Mist, a Tim Holtz flower die and some tape measure washi tape.  'For the moment' is a stamp. I cut the semi-circle, sun shape and letters on an electronic die-cutter and made 'carpe diem' on my pc.

I'd like to enter:
Little Red Wagon Use a sun
The Crafty Bloggers Network My favourite things (watching the sunrise)
Delightful Challenges Anything but a card
Red Carpet Studio Mystic River   

6 comments:

kelly ledder said...

This is lovely! Thanks for sharing with us at Crafty Bloggers Network.

JanR said...

Wonderful page! I really like the title and photo....those moments are totally worth scrapbooking. Thanks for joining us at Little Red Wagon.

Michelle J M said...

Fabulous page Marina. The photo is stunning and that sun is perfect for the page. Love it! Michelle x

Chris Hanselman said...

Great layout. Love the picture. Thanks for joining our Anything but a Card Challenge at Delightful Challenges.

~~Chris
DC-DT

Olga said...

This is beautiful! Thank you for playing with Red Carpet Studio Challenge blog! Good luck!

Chas said...

FUn layout, thanks for playing at RCS!!