Tuesday 23 July 2013

Pinspirational Challenge 67 - Gingerbread Man


Here's my Design Team card for this week's Pinspirational Challenge and hears the inspirational picture:

I used a sentiment image provided by one of our sponsors, Inky Impressions. I paper pieced the baubles in two different patterned papers, and coated them in Glossy Accents. I added a chipboard trim to the bottom of the card. 

Come over to Pinspirational Challenges and join us. 

I'd also like to enter:
Sentimental Sundays Christmas 
Cards for Men  Christmas
Lexis Creations Christmas

4 comments:

Deanne Saunders said...

Sweet card!! Love that little border at the bottom, too!! Cute!

Jeanette (Forest Ranger) said...

I love the gingerbread border on this cute Christmas card!

PAC CHARITY CARDS said...

Fab card love the cute gingerbread men
Thanks for joining us cards for men
CAZ

Zella said...

LOVE IT! I used the same image and would have never thought about paper piecing....I'm going to have try it!!