Tuesday 4 June 2013

You're Gorjuss

 
 
 
While watching TV, (The Fall, in case you're wondering!) I just grabbed some stamps and ink randomly and played around . The music stamp is Kanban and the girl and foxes are a Gorjuss stamp.
( Yes, and I have drawn in her mouth and nose - this is my quirk - I don't like missing features!!)
 
Very often my random play sessions end in the bin, but I quite like this.
 
I'd like to enter this for:
Shopping Our Stash - No patterned paper
Deep Ocean Challenge For a girl
Cardmakin Mamas Rubber stamps   
Allsorts Challenge Here come the girls
 



7 comments:

brenda said...

We've been watching The Fall as well and it's quite compelling viewing isn't it. The last one next week !

Such a very pretty card and lovely colour choice, thanks so much the joining our girly theme at Allsorts challenge.

B x

chrissie said...

A very pretty creation--love the colours and the Gorjuss stamp

Chrissie x

Unknown said...

This is an interesting card - love it! Color tones are wonderful!
have a nice day!

Pia S said...

Your random play with inks and stamps sitting in front of the tv proved to be a great recipe for making a different, great looking card!

Craftnut said...

Thanks for joining my challenge at Allsorts this week. Tracy x

Penny said...

Thanks for playing along in the CMM rubber stamp challenge this week. Beautiful.

Leslie Hanna said...

Most of my random play DOES end up in the bin. :) I agree with you, this one is a keeper. Thanks for joining us at Shopping Our Stash!