Sunday 31 March 2013

Cd Sunday GDT - Sugar and Spice


Well, today is my last day as Guest Design Team member for CD Sunday and I've loved every minute of it. Thank you to all the DT at CD Sunday who've made me feel so welcome.

This week's theme is Sugar and Spice and I had to have a good think about how to interpret that before going with the 'what are little girls made of...' angle. Having said that, I've got both a son and a daughter and don't truly believe that  little girls are always sugary and spicey!

This image is from Christine Haworth, Crisalis Classics by Crafter's Companion. I do think that these look like real little girls, although probably from the 80s. The papers are all from my scrap box and I added a little wooden ladybird and a sentiment, cut from a sheet that was in a magazine.

What does 'Sugar and Spice' make you think of? Have a look through your craft CDs and come and join the challenge at CD Sunday.

I'd also like to enter:
Wags n Whiskers Friendship
Crafty Cardmakers Friendship

6 comments:

sandie said...

Hi Marina, this is adorable, love the image and the added ladybugs I perfect x

Christine said...

Hi Marina, this is a beautiful card, A gorgeous image and I haven't seen this particular CD, another one to add to my ever growing collection.
You have been a fantastic Guest Designer and I hope we can persuade you to come back later in the year.
Christine xx
CD Sunday DT

Viv said...

Glad you managed to share this lovely card at CCM this challenge before our linky thingy closed Marina! Good Luck!

Beryl said...

This is s sweet Marina. We have enjoyed having on the team during March and hope you will continue to join us each week if you can.
Beryl xx

Craftin Suzie (Susan Wykes) said...

What a fabulous card I just love the two little girls - how adorable!! Thanks for sharing with us at Wags 'n Whiskers hugs Susan x

Michelle J M said...

What a beautiful card Marina. Those little girls are so cute. Love the papers you have used too. Michelle x