Friday 16 November 2012

Deer deer!

This is very sparkly in real life - doesn't show up in the picture!

 
 
This deer stamp, from Non Sequitur , has been a fixture of my Christmases for about ten years (longer than my partner or son!) - but I can still think of ideas to use him.
 
For the top card I used Prima 'North Country' papers, a circle die, Memory Box snowflake corner die , silver embossing powder (for the stamp and also randomly sprinkled into white ink on the edges of the background paper) and Glamour Dust. I just wish all my sparkles showed up in the photo!
 
For the bottom card I used the same stamp and circle die, gold ep, a Sizzix architectural accent,
a Sizzix Tim Holtz embossing folder (Xmas trees) that I then cut out and Kaisercraft papers.
 
I'd like to enter the top card into these challenges:
Craft-room Challenge Punches and die cuts
Polkadoodles Square card with a round element
Crafty Cardmakers More than one punch or die cut 
 


12 comments:

Michelle J M said...

Gosh I love these Marina. One stamp and two totally different really stunning cards. Michelle x

Cards By MI said...

Love both your cards. They look stunning and brilliant designed both of them. Thanks for playing with us over at CCM this time.
Love n hugs
Marie (Mi)

Unknown said...

What A great card you have made and a wonderful design.

Thanks you for joining us at Crafty Cardmakers this week.

Hugs
Betty

Mynn xx said...

These are gorgeous, dear! Or should I say "deer"?! ;) LOVE the different styles but both are stunning!!! :)

Suze Bain said...

Two beautiful cards, those papers are lovely. Thanks for joining us at Crafty Cardmakers. xx

Mervi said...

Hi, Very originel, lovely and beautiful creations!
Thank you for sharing at Craft-Room Challenge, die-cuts and punches.
Good luck for the draw;-))m

Peanut said...

2 very different styles, but both equally stunning. The circle behind the deer is a very clever idea. Brilliant!!! Thank you for joining us at Polka Doodles.

Monica Bramorski said...

I relly love yourd cards, but the first one just caught me. So fab. It´s nice to have you with Polka Doodles this week. xxx

norine said...

Wow, two very gorgeous cards!! Love that stamp too!! Thanks for playing along with us at Polka Doodles this week!!

craft-roomjulia said...

Two very beautiful and original cards, I couldn't choose between either of them. Thanks for joining us at Craft Room Challenge and good luck. Julia xx

Annette said...

Beautiful card .
Thanks for joining us at Crafty Cardmakers this week.

Annette

hazel said...

Beautiful creations. Thank you for joining us at Craft-Room Challenge.
xxx Hazel.