Sunday 24 June 2012

The Professionals


Here’s a card for a teacher or librarian. I might give it to my son’s teachers, if I have the nerve. I always feel embarrassed giving handmade cards to people I don’t know very well!

I sometimes go to a reading group and last week we read The French Lieutenant’s Woman. I ordered mine, second-hand, from Ebay and it was okay when it came, but during reading it fell to pieces! It’s made it’s way onto this card.

I used a Gorjuss stamp, manilla tag , prima flower and kraft paper – I hope the kraft paper adds to the schoolroom/library look.
I'd like to enter the following challenges:
Secret crafter Saturday Challenge The Professionals
Twisted Tuesday   Get krafty and recycle
Little Red Wagon Get krafty
Paper Crafting Journey Feeling krafty

6 comments:

Michelle J M said...

You absolutely shouldnt feel embarressed to give your cards away, they are beautiful Marina, truly! I always wanted a book that would fall apart so that I could use the pages but it never happens, so the other day I bought a French/English dictionary for this purpose at a charity shop but felt so bad when I tore a page out of it! Michelle x

Patty Gorka said...

Oh, this is really pretty, don't be embarrassed to give your son's teacher your card- she is sure to love it. Thanks for playing along this week at Twisted Tuesday Challenges!

downrightcrafty said...

gorgeous image and card, just perfect for our challenge this week at the Secret Crafter Saturday Challenge
Hugs Kate xx
ps I have two candies running at the moment if you are interested :)

Melina said...

This is so sweet! Thanks for playing at Twisted Tuesdays! :)

Joanne said...

Your card is so sweet! Thanks for joining us at Little Red Wagon :)
Joanne xo

Sonia said...

Thank you for taking part in the Secret Crafters Saturday Challenge this week.
Hugs Sonia xx