Sunday 17 June 2012

Let's go fly a kite


Another card I made yesterday at the crop. I was doing a layout using Basic Grey What's Up papers and I paper pieced the stamp(Papermania) with the leftovers. The little red bird was cut from the scraps too. The cloud paper and brads are also BG What's Up and I also used Promarkers and Distress inks.

When he saw this, my five-year-old son tried to steal it off me, which is the acid test on whether this is a suitable card for a little boy!

I'd like to enter this for:
Jelly Park Challenges Let's go fly a kite
Little Red Wagon Boys birthday
Do you stack up? Men/boys

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

I want to steal it off you it's lovely. Perfect for a little boy.
Regards Florence x

Rebecca Mosher said...

This sentiment always makes me start singing, love the song from Mary Poppins :) Lovely card, thanks for playing along.

Rebecca
www.polkadotdoordesign.blogspot.com
DYSU Design Team

Mary Jo said...

Great card! Love the vintage look of the image! Thanks for joining us at DYSU.

Deanna said...

Very kewl!
Thanks for playing at LRW!

Jennifer Scull said...

I love everything about this card! just wonderful!
thank you for joining us at Jellypark Friends in our 'let's go fly a kite' challenge. :)

G Peplow said...

I love it too, it has movement and charm, well done :0)xx

Unknown said...

Aw this is really sweet! Love the image! Great work. Thanks for playing along in the Jellypark Friends Friday Challenge xx

Tip Top said...

Wonderful card! Thank you for joining in at Jellypark Friends Friday Challenge – hope you can join us again for the next challenge! Jellypark Challenges