Maybe it’s something to do with the crazy weather, but we have a bumper crop of tadpoles in our garden pond at the moment.
For this card I dredged up an old technique I’ve not done for a while – Caught in Crystal. This involves floor wax and, when I got the bottle out, I found the lid had stuck on fast! Creativity was on hold while I found ways to get it open!
The frogs image (Magenta) was stamped onto acetate. I spread the back of the acetate with floor wax, glitter dust, alcohol inks and layers of tissue paper.
The background was made with distress inks and the reed stamp (Judith).
I’d like to enter this for :
Hotshot Craft Blog Distress Inks