Sunday 10 June 2012

Balloon Race


Just playing around this Sunday morning and found some kid’s jigsaw blanks I found in a cheapo shop ages ago.

I stamped the verse (Paper Inspirations), masked it and inked with brilliance, using more torn paper masks for clouds. The balloons are a mix of Kaisercraft and All Night Media and I used a white pen to highlight bits of the balloons.  

I will give this to my son to assemble the jigsaw puzzle and then get him to use a blank to make his own.

I’d like to enter this for:
Quirky Crafts Up, up and away
Creative Card Crew Song inspired (Up, up and away in my beautiful balloon)
The Paper Variety Anything but a lo or card   

3 comments:

RefRacBe said...

Thanks for becoming a follower. I love what you have done with the jigsaw.
Rachel.

Joanna M. said...

So cute. Thanks for joining in the song challenge this fortnight at Creative Card Crew

Caro said...

Gorgeous project...I love the idea of doing a jigsaw! Thanks so much for joining us at Quirky Crafts Challenge Blog